Welcome to the Bus!

This is the trip log and image gallery for the Winter Tour to Iceland led by photographer, Bill Schwab. We hope you'll follow along as the trip unfolds. Beginning January 31, 2011, we will be logging daily posts , photos and videos as we explore the Icelandic Winter.

Be sure to check back for updates as the trip approaches. See you on departure day!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another take on Seljalandsfoss & out the back of Hotel Framnes


From the day we were snowed in. I think its one of the only times I used an ND filter the whole trip. I think ND filters are getting a bit overused these days. Tried to avoid using one as much as possible on this trip.


Slightly different than the first one I posted. This one is growing on me a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Nice... I agree on the ND thing. I just was offered a feature in "ND Magazine" and refused. I only use it selectively as well and don't want to become known as an ND kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh, cool! I agree. Have to admit, I was keen about the ND stuff at first, but after a while it turned out, these filters end up living in my pockets more often than I thought. There are cool long exposure shots, though. I also seem to stick to only one or two favorite lenses - and the lensbaby:-). Finding the right job for the right tool is part of the fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete