Welcome to the Bus!

This is the trip log and image gallery for the Winter Tour to Iceland led by photographer, Bill Schwab. We hope you'll follow along as the trip unfolds. Beginning January 31, 2011, we will be logging daily posts , photos and videos as we explore the Icelandic Winter.

Be sure to check back for updates as the trip approaches. See you on departure day!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Seljalandsfoss & the church on the hill


From the first night in Vik. Overexposed the film a bit and it lacks some contrast, but I think it might work overall.


I was kind of stumped on what to do at this water fall - thought I'd try a darker take on it.

2 comments:

  1. I like this picture - I thought as well, the waterfall was difficult..will post mine soon. I like how the water is falling off the rim, looks like fingers stretching out.. cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on being lost with that one. Did a similar "dark" take, but this is better.

    ReplyDelete