Welcome to the Bus!

This is the trip log and image gallery for the Winter Tour to Iceland led by photographer, Bill Schwab. We hope you'll follow along as the trip unfolds. Beginning January 31, 2011, we will be logging daily posts , photos and videos as we explore the Icelandic Winter.

Be sure to check back for updates as the trip approaches. See you on departure day!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Ice cathedral

(c) 2011 Daniela Merz
To protect my camera lens from the spray right at Skogafoss falls, I turned and found myself hiding in an ice cathedral.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! But you didn't tell me about the ice cathedral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all. Sorry, Catherine...I think, the spray fighting took over. Actually, I had to put my Swiss mountaineering spikes on my shoes to be able to reach the ice cathedral. The ground was one big ice field. I was quite relieved, when I eventually made it out there safely.

    ReplyDelete